Delicious, fresh and tasty.
White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting.
You can cook White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting
- You need of WHITE BUTTER CAKE.
- It's 1 of recipe of my White Butter Cake, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It's of RASPBERRY WHIPPED,CREAM FILLING.
- It's 1 1/2 of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold raspberry jam, seedless if possible.
- It's 2 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING.
- Prepare 8 oz of good quality white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 4 of white chocolate Lindor truffles.
- It's 4 of dark chocolate Lindor truffles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of colored sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh rasberrys.
White Butter Cake layered with Raspberry Cream with a White Chocolate Frosting step by step
- Have White Butter Cake made and cooled, and removed from pans, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336925-white-butter-cake.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING, IT NEEDS TO CHILL UNTIL COLD SO SHOULD BE MADE FIRST.
- Place white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream in the microwave or stovetop just until hot, pour over chopped chocolate, .let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill in the refrigerator until.very cold, 1 to 2 hours. When ready to frost cake whip mixture until light and creamy..
- MAKE RASPBERRY WHIPPED CREAM FILLING.
- Whip cream into soft peaks, add jam, sugar and vanilla, whip until firm peaks just form..
- Cut each cake layer in half with a sharp knife to make 4 layers of cake.
- Place one layer on your serving plate.
- Cover this layer with 1/3 of the raspberry filling.
- Place second cake layer lb top of this and cover with another 1/3 of filling.
- Add third layer and remaining filling, place fourth layer on top. This will be frosted..
- Frost entire cake with the whipped white chocolate frosting.
- Garnish with the truffles and colored sugar, and fresh tasberrys.