Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate buttercream, fresh raspberries I'm actually not a fan of white chocolate. It's not really chocolate after all. It contains no cocoa solids and is made up strictly of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk.
Invert a small plate over each cake and, using pot holders, invert again. Looking for the best chocolate cupcake to cook for her or him for Valentine's Day? This easy and quick recipe is for you! You can have Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate.
- It's 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whipped cream.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 ml of vanilla extract.
- It's 60 grams of raspberry sauce.
Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl, set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow. Tart raspberries and sweet white chocolate are an amazing combination. This Raspberry white chocolate cake is made with raspberry cake layers and white chocolate buttercream. White chocolate and raspberry are one of the greatest dynamic duos of all time.
Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake instructions
- melt butter, white chocolate and whipping cream in a sauce pan using a water bath.
- mix eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- combine the melted mixture and the sugar mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- put the combined mixture in the fridge for 1 hour till it gets thicker.
- pre-heat the oven to 240C.
- take the mix out of the fridge and grease the baking mold.
- fill 3/4 of the mold with the mix and bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 200C.
- leave the cake to cool for 4 mins after baking then carefully take out the cake and serve it with the raspberry sauce.
Their complementary flavors are used fully with this White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Recipe, featuring sweet raspberry filling and a delicious white chocolate cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is an amazing combination of white chocolate cake layers, raspberry filling, and white chocolate frosting! We just LOVE this new White Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe! The cake is very moist but is firm enough to withstand the weight of fondant. All Reviews for Raspberry-Filled Molten Chocolate Cupcakes.