Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake. Our science and coding challenge where young people create experiments that run on the Raspberry Pi computers aboard the International Space. The Raspberry Pi (/paɪ/) is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of. We help people make things and create things with. Последние твиты от Raspberry Pi (@Raspberry_Pi).
You can have Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 175 g of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 50 g of Fresh Raspberries.
- You need of white Chocolate Chips (Add as many as you like).
- It's of Raspberry flavouring (if you have it but not essential).
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cake instructions
- Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Measure the flour, eggs, sugar, baking powder and butter into a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended; an electric mixer is best for this but of course you can also beat by hand with a wooden spoon..
- Cut up the raspberries into small pieces and along with the chocolate chips food them into the batter..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface..
- Bake for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown. A fine skewer inserted in the centre of the cake should come out clean..
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out and leave on a wire rack to cool completely..