Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Wholewheat Carrot Cake..No Special Tools Used. This whole wheat carrot cake is made healthier with whole grains and less sugar! Recipe includes a less sugary cream cheese frosting. It just uses a different flour.
The fresh citrus taste makes these cupcakes pop! Carrot cake is one of my favorites, and it's even better when I can actually feel good about eating it! It's made without refined flour or sugar, but the taste and texture are sublime: it's not heavy at all. You can cook Wholewheat Carrot Cake..No Special Tools Used using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wholewheat Carrot Cake..No Special Tools Used
- It's 1.5 cups of wholewheat/brown flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1-11/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated carrot.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Carrot cake recipe with step by step pics. Decadent and delicious easy carrot cake made without eggs. Since carrots are in season I have used my Wheat cake recipe as a base recipe to make this carrot cake. This carrot cake keeps well and can be refrigerated for.
Wholewheat Carrot Cake..No Special Tools Used instructions
- I used a thermos mug and the usual table spoon.
- Use the all in one method.. Dump everything in a bowl...mix with a wooden cooking spoon or whisk till well combined.. Add a little water if the mixture appears too thick.
- Bake for 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till ready.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea.
Whole-Wheat Carrot Cake recipe: Try this Whole-Wheat Carrot Cake recipe, or contribute your own. Gradually beat in brown sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle remaining nuts in circle around edge of top of cake. Lastly, I love fluffy, whole wheat pancakes like these because they hold me over until lunchtime I haven't been able to get these carrot cake pancakes off my mind since I saw them in I used my food processor's grating blade to grate carrots as usual, and then I. I'm excited to share with you a divinely delicious whole-wheat cake recipe.