Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven. Though I tried to make also using a microwave but this one is the best because its very moist. This carrot cake does not have a cream cheese frosting. I have not had this yet, but my hubby says it's wonderful.
This low fat carrot banana cake or loaf combines two of my favourites: carrot cake and banana bread. This isn't as sweet and decadent as a carrot cake, and calls for far less oil or butter, making it nice for a breakfast treat or for afternoon snacking. In a large bowl, stir together butter and sugars until combined. You can have Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1 of /3 cup of oil/melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vannila essence.
- It's Pinch of salt.
How To Make Carrot Banana Bread. Grate your carrots, mash your bananas. In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix to combine. EASY, no-mixer, super soft banana carrot bread that reminds me of carrot cake but healthier!!
Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven step by step
- In a bowl add in your flour, sugar, baking powder, Cinnamon and salt. Sieve and set aside.
- On another bowl, add in the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence. Give it a good mix. Mash the bananas and add them to the mixture..
- Now add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture. Mix thoroughly..
- Grate the carrots and add them to the cake batter. Fold it in..
- Transfer your cake batter to a baking tin..
- If you don't have an oven, take a big cooking pot, put a stand or lid at the bottom of the pot and put the baking tin in. Cover and cook on your gas top on low heat for 40 to 45 minutes..
- If you have an oven bake at 160 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes..
- For the recipe Video check out Faith's Happy Kitchen on YouTube. Thanks..
This banana bread with sour cream is an easy, no mixer recipe that goes from bowl to oven in minutes. I use oil rather than butter and there's no butter to cream and no mixer to dirty. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. After baking, let the layers cool then frost with your favorite frosting.