Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Steamed rava banana cake pazam puttu. This video explain how to make easy, tasty and healthy breakfast dish in a busy day - Pazham Puttu / Banana Steamed Cake in Malayalam with English Subtitles. Steamed Rava Puttu is a very healthy Breakfast dish. It can be had on its own but goes well with Bananas or Puttu can easily be made at home without the Putti Kutti.
Hi friends I introduce a healthy breakfast to you. I think this preparation like every one. If you like my video pls share to your friends.give a comment. You can have Steamed rava banana cake pazam puttu using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed rava banana cake pazam puttu
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted Rava.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Shreded coconut.
- It's 2 of banana sliced.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of Coconut oil.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Lined the base of the cake pan with baking paper and greased both the base and the sides with baking. Rava Puttu - The traditional Kerala puttu when made with roasted Bombay Rava (Wheat Semolina) comes out very tasty. It is a very interesting and filling variation. Pazham Puttu is one of the malayali's family favourite Now layer this with grated coconut-banana mixture in a puttu kutti starting and ending with the layer of the mixture in addition to another layer in the middle.
Steamed rava banana cake pazam puttu instructions
- Heat a pan pour coconut oil then add banana sliced saute it well. Remove from heat take 1 cup roasted rava add a pinch of salt..
- Then add water little by little then cook rava in steem for 3 mins remove from the flame. Again mix with the water layer it first sauted banana then sherded coconut then rava cook in steem for 3 mins..
- Delicious pazam puttu is ready to serve.it's served with sugar..
Kerala Style Puttu Recipe are piping hot steamed rice cakes with coconut and usually paired with a gorgeous Kerala style egg roast or Kadala Curry. Puttu is made from rice flour combined with coconut and salt and steamed in a special Puttu Maker. This recipe has a twist to the original recipe. The pazham or banana puttu is usually prepared with rice flour and banana. Nendran Pazham or Kerala Banana is widely used in Kerala and is one of the staple fruits of the state along with other fruits such as Jackfruit, pineapple etc.