Delicious, fresh and tasty.
1/2 kg Marble cake. Be the first to review this product. We swirl our chocolate cake and vanilla cake and blend in semi sweet morsels. To bring you an incredible experience that will make you say WOW The Marble Cake is a treat for all the cake lovers.
Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. A Marble Cake may look complicated, but it's actually one batter that is divided and then melted chocolate is added to one portion. The marbling effect is created by placing the vanilla and chocolate cake batters alternately in a bundt pan, and then running a skewer or knife(do not stir) through the two. You can cook 1/2 kg Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1/2 kg Marble cake
- It's 163 gms of flour.
- Prepare 7 gms of baking powder.
- It's 75 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 80 gms of margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 50 mls of milk.
- It's of Cocoa powder.
A wide variety of marble cake options are available to you, such as eco-friendly, disposable, and stocked. Dry chocolate vanilla marble cake layered with chocolate gnash filled with nougat praline. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake.
1/2 kg Marble cake instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees and grease your baking tin..
- Measure and sift the flour and baking powder..
- Measure margarine and sugar, then in a small bowl, break 2 eggs,add the essence and beat them together..
- Cream the sugar and margarine for about 3 to 5 minutes, pour in the egg mixture and beat for about a minute, add half the dry ingredients and fold them in with a spatula,then add the remaining half of the dry ingredients and fold them in while gradually adding the milk,ensure your batter is smooth and has a drop consistency..
- Divide your batter into two, one of the batter add the cocoa powder and mix, then in your baking tin first add your 1st batter then the cocoa batter until both batter are in the baking tray..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a clean knife or skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let it cool on the cooling rack or tray..
Marble cake by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Create the perfect swirls in your marble cake when you learn all the secrets of this recipe at akispetretzikis.com! Beat the butter and sugar in a mixer, until it becomes light and fluffy and the sugar dissolves completely. Berikut daftar harga cake showcase atau alat pemajang dan display cake di Toko Mesin Astro. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.