Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless lemon marble cake. Soft Lemon Marble Cake/Lemon Cake/ No Oven No Egg No Measuring cup No Blender. Eggless lemon cake recipe with step by step photos - very soft, super moist cake with lemon flavor. This time I made Eggless Lemon cake.
This eggless lemon cake recipe is very special. It is an old recipe that I had posted on my blog when it was hosted on blogspot. When I moved to word press, I lost that recipe somewhere and it never made it to the new website. You can cook Eggless lemon marble cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless lemon marble cake
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's of Lemon zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
Eggless Marble Cake with the goodness of both vanilla and chocolate! Enjoy a warm slice of this tea time cake with a cup of coffee or chai. To make this eggless marble cake is super easy. Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes.
Eggless lemon marble cake step by step
- Add the vinegar into the milk.
- In a large bowl put sugar add oil,milk,lemon juice,zest and vanilla give it a whisk untill everything is combined I used a spatula.
- In a different bowl sift your flour and baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until everything is well mixed.
- Pour half the butter in your prepared pan, add cocoa and the tbsp of milk in the other half and add it in the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 min.
Being a fan I have tried to bake a marble cake without eggs, two times earlier and for some reason I wasn't satisfied. How to prepare Eggless Marble cake Recipe adapted from here Ingredients needed. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake recipe which is eggless and also without any butter plus I have used yogurt this time which bring. Eggless Desserts, Eggless Recipes, Eggless Baking, Baking Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Simple Eggless Cake Recipe, Eggless Birthday Cake Eggless Blueberry Cake topped with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting is the perfect cake to celebrate summers!