Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Choco pineapple marble cake. Chocolate + Pineapple Marble Cake : I like to bake cake and wanted to try new recipes. It is like playing CAKE MANIA (Me and my little niece used to play it). Rameshwer Cannery - Bakery / Caterer of choco marble cake, pineapple cake & strawberry cake in Rajkot, Gujarat.
Marble Cake with Rich Chocolate Frosting Cake Paper Party I wanted the chocolate and the vanilla to marry together in consistency but be stark in contrast of color and flavor. I wanted them to have a yin and yang relationship of harmony and distinction at the same time. You can have Choco pineapple marble cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco pineapple marble cake
- It's 1 cup of plain flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter room temperature.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of pineapple essence.
- It's 1/4 tsp of yellow food colour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder sugar.
- It's as needed of Butter and plain flour to grease and dust.
A Marble Cake may look complicated, but it's actually one batter that is divided and then melted chocolate is added to one portion. The marbling effect is created by placing the vanilla and chocolate cake batters alternately in a bundt pan, and then running a skewer or knife(do not stir) through the two. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! A moist and fluffy cake covered in homemade chocolate buttercream frosting!
Choco pineapple marble cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180° C for 7-8min..
- Grease tin and dust with flour. Keep aside.
- Take a big vessel and add condensed milk and butter, and beat well. Add plain flour, backing powder and soda, seive all, and beat it nicely..
- Now separate into half and half..
- In 1st portion, add yellow food colour and pineapple essence. And mix well..
- In cocoa powder, add sugar 1tsp and hot milk. Make a smooth paste. As this into 2nd portion of batter and Mix well..
- Now add this both batter 1 by 1 spoonfuls I to greased and dusted tin. When it's finish, tab twise and mix with toothpick (take care toothpick not touch the bottom) and give nice marble effect..
- Bake this for 25-30min @ 180° C. And check is toothpick comes out clean completely. Then it's ready..
- Wait to cool down completely, then cut and serve chilled. (I used chocolate sauce to decorate, u can serve as this way too, will flavoured delicious).
Soft, fluffy, moist marble cake, made with vanilla and chocolate cake swirled together. This cake is easy to make with my step-by-step instructions (and new video!), and is frosted with my favorite silky chocolate frosting. Ingredients for Choco Lava Cake Recipe. A typical continental marbled cake is made from a basic recipe known as 'quatre quarts', which means four quarters: a quarter flour, a quarter butter, a From there on, you may add baking powder, flavors and/or decorations. Making a plain loaf cake with two foolproof flavors - vanilla and chocolate - is the.