Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- You need 175 of sugar.
- It's 175 g of margarine.
- It's 4 pcs of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of food colors red,maroon,blue and yellow pitch each.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Cream sugar and margarine together.
- Add eggs one by one...beat till they combine.
- Fold in sifted flour with baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Stir until all ingredients are just combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
- Add colors and stir.
- Pour into a prepared tin and smooth the surface.
- Bake in temperature of 180'c.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.