Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake with strwberry yoghurt. Yoghurt and orange are a great combination in this moist cake recipe. It will also keep for several days in an airtight container if you can resist eating it In a large bowl beat together the yoghurt, vegetable oil, lemon and orange zest and eggs until light and fluffy. Sift in all the dry ingredients and mix until.
A moist marble cake that I made this afternoon. What makes this cake very moist is the use of melted fat (butter). Chanced upon this 酸奶蛋糕 yoghurt cake from a Chinese website when I googled for a recipe to use up the two small tubs of yoghurt before t. You can cook Marble cake with strwberry yoghurt using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake with strwberry yoghurt
- You need 225 gms of all purpose floor.
- Prepare 225 gms of sugar.
- It's 225 gms of magarine.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of teapoon vanilla essence.
- Prepare 50 gms of cocoa powder.
- It's 4 of eggs.
This is a very easy to prepare cake, moist and tender, with yoghurt and cocoa to satisfy any sweet cravings. The checker board filling might seem hard as they tend to mix but they don't. So just apply as instructed and do not mix to much. Marble cake is one of my favorite dishes and I was looking all over the internet for its recipe.
Marble cake with strwberry yoghurt step by step
- Sieve the flour to air it..
- Mix well,magarine,sugar and the flour one at a time..
- Add the vanilla essence and baking powder.
- Add the eggs one by one as you mix,do not overmix..
- Coat your tin with magarine and place the paste,,,put some cocoa powder to a part of the paste,,to bring the chocolate colour..
- Place in the Oven,,180degrees for 30 mins..
- Serve with the drink of your choice..
Finally I found an informative one about its recipe. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War. Originally the cakes were marbled with molasses and spices. One of the first recorded recipes for marble cake appears in an American cookbook called Aunt Babette's Cook Book: Foreign and Domestic Receipts. Make this blue ribbon winning strawberry marble cake in an hour.