Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 225 g of flour.
- Prepare 225 g of margarine.
- You need 225 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 10 g of vanilla essence.
- You need 10 g of baking powder.
- You need 5 teaspoons of cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Rub in the margarine in the flour.
- Add the eggs and the sugar and whisk them together completely.
- Divide the whisked mixture into two to one mixture add the cocoa powder and the rest leave it white.
- Place the white mixture in the baking tin and the add the mixture with cocoa.
- Then place it in the oven at 180°c.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.