Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Eggless Marble Cake.
You can have Moist Eggless Marble Cake using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Eggless Marble Cake
- It's 1 1/2 cups of maida/all purpose flour/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- It's 1 cup of full cream milk.
- It's 1 cup of fine sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
Moist Eggless Marble Cake instructions
- Line / grease a microwave safe baking dish and keep aside.
- Preheat the microwave.
- Take half of all purpose flour in a big mixing bowl, Add coffee powder, cocoa powder, half of baking soda and half of baking powder..
- Similarly add rest half of the baking powder and baking soda to the rest of the all purpose flour..
- Take sugar and butter in a big bowl and blend thoroughly, add cream/malai, vanilla essence and milk and beat well to get a fluffy and frothy mixture..
- Now add half quantity of it to the chocolate dry mixture and the rest half to the white all purpose flour mixture.
- Mix very well, slowly, till both the batters are uniform and fluffy..
- Now pour a ladle full of light coloured batter in the greased baking dish.
- Next pour the dark coloured chocolate batter in the centre.
- Repeat the steps until all the batter is poured..
- Lightly pat the cake dish from the sides to release any air bubbles..
- Make an abstract design with the help of a toothpick or a fork..
- Now put the dish in pre-heated microwave on high for 2 minutes, then on 80% for another 4 minutes..
- Check with a long knife in the center, if it comes out clean, then the cake is ready..
- Take the dish out and let it cool down to the room temperature.
- Your delicious and spongy Chocolate marble cake is ready, cut into triangles and serve to your loved ones with coffee or tea and lots of love..