Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need of Flour 2 cups 400grams.
- It's 250 grms of Butter.
- Prepare 250 grms of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 250 grms of Cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Put flour in a bowl mix with with baking powder..
- In another bowl mix butter and sugar bit till creamy white add egg with the vanilla extract, mix for 5 mins. Then add milk..
- Fold in the flour in a different bowl put the cocoa. Separate. The mixture add in the coconut in the baking pan bake for at 180c for 45 mins.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.