Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Steamed Marble cake.
You can cook Steamed Marble cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Marble cake
- You need 400 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 20 g of cocoa.
- You need 10 g of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 50 ml of coffee brewed.
- You need 100 ml of sour milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut essence.
Steamed Marble cake step by step
- Sieve flour and baking powder.
- Line your baking tin.
- Take your cooking pot and put a metallic plate and water...let it heat up..
- Cream your butter and sugar..
- Add coconut essence and egg one at time as you beat..
- Pour in the sour milk and beat more..
- Fold in the flour until well combined..
- Divide into two and add cocoa in one and brewed coffee. Combine well..
- Take the baking tin and put the butter alternating between the two using a spoon..
- Cover with a foil. And place it on the metallic plate. We want it to bake with steam. Don't put alot of water in the cooking pot.
- Cover with a lid. Keep checking on the level of water so that it doesn't dry out. I normally keep hot water on the side that i will keep adding..
- Let it bake until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Enjoy with your favorite drink.