Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 150 g of flour.
- It's 150 g of magarine.
- You need 150 g of sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 3 spoons of Cocoa.
- You need 2 of eggs.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Sieve flour.
- Mix the flour with sugar and magazine together.
- Mix 2 eggs into the other mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients before adding baking powder.
- Add the cocoa as the last step.
- Oil the baking tin.
- Add the mixture in the baking tin.
- Put the tin in the oven with a temperature of 180 degree for 40minutes and we are done!.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.