Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whosayna’s Marble Cake. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. Of course AFTER I created my thumb nails.
Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War. This is my recipe for marble cake, which has become a family favorite over the past few years. This marble cake recipe is adapted from my butter cake recipe, which is the top-selling Since I also like chocolate, this marble cake has a rich chocolate taste and yet not overshadowing the butter flavor. You can have Whosayna’s Marble Cake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Marble Cake
- You need 1 cup of margarine (250 gms).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of medium eggs or 5 small.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
German Marble Cake brings back fond childhood memories for my daughters, as their Grandma Marble Cake. One pound each of sugar, flour and butter, the whites of sixteen eggs, quarter of a. This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors.
Whosayna’s Marble Cake instructions
- Beat margarine and sugar till light and fluffy. Add 1 egg at a time beating in between to form peaks. Add vanilla essence. Sieve flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add 3 tbsp of flour mixture to the butter at a time while continuing to mix till ur done with all the flour. Scoop three tablespoon from vanilla cake batter put in a bowl, add tablespoon tablespoon cocoa and a tablespoon of milk and mix it. Then pour half of vanilla cake batter in a greased tray then pour chocolate batter.
- And scatter it then remaining vanila batter. Bake in oven at 200 C till done..
Marble cake is one of my favorite cakes. This cake is baked in a bundt pan, and make sure to butter, or spray with a non stick cooking spray, all the creases and folds of the fluted sides. This delicious marble cake recipe is from the "Martha Stewart Baking Handbook." Marble cake is one of my favorite dishes and I was looking all over the internet for its recipe. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! After many, many versions of this Marble Cake, I'm so excited to share the final one with you.