Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of tea spoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons of cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Grease the baking using oil.
- Set the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Preserve 3/4 of the mixture into a cup and the remaining portion pour into the baking tin.
- Add the cocoa powder onto the cup mixtue, stir and pour it to the tin and swirl using a knife.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- When ready put to rest for 20 min and serve.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.