Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Plum Jaggery marble cake. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day This marble cake I baked for my brother birthday as I mentioned before we like tea cake more than anything else and also it's quite easy for me to bake a. Delicious cake made using palm jaggery, wheat flour.
I was able to slice it perfectly and the palm jaggery added a nice molasses taste to the cake which was yummy. Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often and we used to love it very much. I wanted to post my mom's recipe, but since she was away, I could not get her recipe. You can have Plum Jaggery marble cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plum Jaggery marble cake
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 4-5 of Cinnamon cloves.
- Prepare 7/8 tsp of Jaggery.
- It's 1 tsp of Coco powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's tsp of Dry fruits as you like.4/5.
A Marble cake has both vanilla and chocolate batters, swirled to create a marble. Plum Cake a taste of this fabulously rich, dry fruit packed cake, here is an Eggless Plum Cake Eggless Marble Cake, Marble Cake. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe.
Plum Jaggery marble cake step by step
- Take a bowl add atta and baking powder, mixture it well..
- Take another bowl add egg, sugar and other ingredients also, mixture it well.
- Now those egg mixture put the atta mixture..
- Now divide the mixture into two parts,.
- One portion add coco powder, mixture it well..
- Now take a bowl add oil grease it well..
- Then add the white mixture and coco mixture side by side..
- Now take a big kodai add salt.then place pot the cake mixture pot put on the salt..
- Now cover it.for 20 minutes..
- Then it's cooked, remove it..
- Now it's time to serve it,thank you..
Of course AFTER I created my thumb nails and added text to my videos, google informed me that most people actually call them MARBLE cake. For the cake, melt the butter, muscovado sugar and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring until smooth. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix or mix the batters from scratch. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.