Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake in patela. - Here is my favorite method for marbling cake bake without oven It produces a nice, even marbling result, and it's really simple. Today i will show you how to bake marble cake in pateela It will work with any marble cake recipe, as long as the recipe has two different batter colors. Try this soft & spongy Marble Pound Cake for your tea time.
Bake using the stove-top method as explained in the link given at How can we bake Buns and breads in pot(patela) like cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. You can cook Marble cake in patela using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake in patela
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida(flour).
- You need 1 1/2 of peesi cheeni(Sugar).
- Prepare 4 of eggs7ii.
- It's 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of coco powder.
Marble Cake without eggs is also a perfect tea time cake. The Marble Cake is a lusciously It is called Marble Cake because it appears like marble. The cake is soft and is flavourful, simple though tasty. Hosting a High Tea Party, then.
Marble cake in patela instructions
- (Oil+sugar+baking powder+vanilla essence+egg) mix all these ingredients in blender then in separate bowl take flour and add that mixture which you blend in blender and mix it then transfer half mixture in separate bowl and add coco powder in it then you have two mixture one is in brown colour and other is white colour..
- For baking take bagoona/pateela/pot and grease it with ghee or oil then add layer by layer brown and white mixture.
- Take big size bagoona put a stand then place your mixture's bagona on stand and cover both bagona's lid and keep it in low to medium flame for around 1 to 1:30 hours.
- It's better to put some kind of weight like tawa for proper baking.
The temperature in this recipe is for reference only since there are no two ovens behaved precisely the same. The temperature indicated by the oven may not be. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. It was the only design that seemed to fit a marble cake in my mind.