Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 500 grms of flour.
- You need 250 of grm margarine.
- You need 250 grms of sugar.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 10 ml of vannila essence.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It's 200 grms of Chocolate.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Cream sugar with margarine till fluffy.
- Whisk the eggs in a different bowl and vanilla essence and add to the mixture..
- Seive the flour with baking powder.Fold in the flour to form correct consistency. Divide into two and add chocolate to one of them..
- Put the consistency in a baking tin starting with the one without chocolate,then add the one with chocolate and finally add the one without chocolate..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.