Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake🤩🤩🖤. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch.
The cake just doesn't taste like marble cake and it is pretty dry not moist at all and I even added some oil. Since I also like chocolate, this marble cake has a rich chocolate taste and yet not overshadowing the butter flavor. I will explain to you how do I make my version of marble cake in this recipe. You can have Marble cake🤩🤩🖤 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake🤩🤩🖤
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. Combine the best of both worlds when you swirl chocolate and vanilla cake batter together. This will create a marble effect that gives you two distinctive flavors. This homemade marble cake is so moist and and buttery.
Marble cake🤩🤩🖤 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch round pan..
- Place flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter or margarine, eggs, vanilla, and milk into mixing bowl. Beat slowly to moisten, then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes until smooth. Reserve 3/4 cup batter; pour the remainder into pan..
- Stir cocoa into the 3/4 cup reserved batter. Drop by spoonfuls over top of white batter. Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to incorporate it in a marble effect..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean..
- It is ready to serve when cooled..
Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. What Cake Pan to Use for Homemade Marble Cake? I baked the cake with mini loaf pans because I love small packages. This pretty Marble Cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate batters that are swirled together just before baking to give that wonderful marbled effect. This cake is wonderfully rich and buttery with a moist and tender crumb.