Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble Cake with Ganache.
You can cook Marble Cake with Ganache using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble Cake with Ganache
- You need 13 oz of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of sugar, divided.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 8 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It's 2 oz of milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
Marble Cake with Ganache step by step
- Preheat to 350 F. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. In a larger bowl mix 1/2 cup sugar with cocoa powder and warm water until smooth..
- Melt the butter and add to bowl. Mix in the remaining sugar until combined. Add vanilla extract and mix. Beat in each egg one by one while mixer is running. Turn mixer down and add flour and milk until combined..
- Transfer one third of mix to the chocolate batter and mix together..
- Butter and flour pan. Add batter to pan alternating vanilla and chocolate batter. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes..
- Make chocolate and drizzle over cake then sprinkle with nuts in whatever design you like..
- For ganache: heat milk and pour over chocolate stirring till smooth.