Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Zebra Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake. This Zebra Cake is a Marble Cake Recipe which is made with a combination of Vanilla and Chocolate. This Chocolate Marble Cake is super soft just like a chiffon cake. Easy to make and is one of the best chocolate and vanilla marble cake recipes available.
Cut through this cake for an amazing zebra-like design of vanilla and chocolate cake to be revealed. Chocolate-and-Vanilla Zebra Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Classic combination of chocolate and vanilla flavours with a zebra pattern twist! You can have Zebra Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 cup of refined flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essense.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder/drinking chocolate/ coffee powder.
Super moist chocolate and vanilla marble cake frosted with vanilla bean buttercream frosting and dark chocolate ganache! Zebra Cake is a type of marble cake in which equal quantities of the two cake batters are poured alternatively in the middle of the cake pan. This creates a striped pattern similar to the Zebra. Here is a zebra cake recipe with chocolate and vanilla flavors.
Zebra Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake step by step
- Take cooker, remove whistle and ring and keep it for pre heat on high flame on gas. On other side take a mould of any shape and grease it with oil or butter..
- Take a bowl, mix oil, curd and powdered sugar and whisk it till it mix well. Now strain flour, baking soda and baking powder and add to it. Now add milk and whisk till a ribbon falling like mixture is formed..
- Now divide the mixture into 2 parts. In one part add vanilaa essense. In other part add cocoa powder/drinking chocolate/coffee powder. Add milk if required only..
- Now take the mould. Put 2 big spoon of white vanilla mixture in centre. It will spread on sides a bit. Than take 2 big spoon of chocolate mixture and put it in centre of vanilla mixture. Repeat this process by putting vanilla than chocolate mixture till all is over. It will form circular layers as shown in photo..
- Now with the help of a toothpick / knife, from the sides of the mould make a line till the center point. Wipe the toothpick with a cloth after making every line. First make + line. Than again divide it into + line. So in all you will get 8 lines. This way you will get a floral pattern..
- Now put this mould in the cooker and bake it for 30 minutes on slow flame. After 30 minutes check it with a toothpick or a knife. Pierce toothpick / knife in cake. If it comes out clean, than it is baked completely. Otherwise if it is sticky,than bake it for 10/15 mins more..
- After it is baked, remove it out from cooker and let it cool down at room temperature. Now u can take a knife and depart the cake from the sides of the mould slowly. Than take a plate and keep it on mould,turn the mould along with the plate upside down. Tap a bit on the mould..
- The cake will come out easily. Now turn the cake. It is really awesome, soft, spongy, delicious and yummy. Serve it to ur loved ones..
How to Bake Egg less Chocolate marble cake in pressure cooker without oven. How to Make Chocolate and Vanilla Cake. If you can't decide between a vanilla cake and a chocolate cake, make this zebra cake as it has the best of both. Delicious homemade chocolate cake with cottage cheese Zebra Marble cake. Piece of cake on grey plate, white cup on white marble background.