Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless marble cake. This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless marble cake recipe with step-by-step pictures. Can't decide between a vanilla or chocolate cake? Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake using condensed milk following this easy. You can have Eggless marble cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless marble cake
- You need 320 grams of all purpose flour.
- It's 20 grams of cornflour.
- Prepare 200 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of vanilla sugar (optional).
- Prepare 15 grams of baking powder.
- It's 300 ml of soya milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 90 gram of soft butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe - Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. This is an Egg free version of Marble cake. The cake is not only visually appealing with the beautiful white and chocolate swirls but also appetizing with a moist and tender crumb.
Eggless marble cake step by step
- Preheat over to 180 c. * In a big bowl, add butter, oil and sugar. * Cream until the sugar melts and the mixture is creamy. * Add soya milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract. * Whisk until frothy. * Using a sieve, all purpose flour, baking powder, cornflour and vanilla sugar. * Sift the ingredients well and mix gently to form a smooth batter. * Grease a loaf or a tin, pour 3/4 th of the batter into the pan. * Spread evenly..
- To the other 1/4 th of the batter, add cocoa powder and mix well. * Pour the chocolate batter over the vanilla batter. * Spread the chocolate batter evenly. * Tap the loaf a couple of times to release any air bubbles. * Bake for about 50 mins or the toothpick has to come out clean. * It’s best to refrigerate the cake after it cools completely and the slice it the next day. This step give good crumbs and neat slices. Note that butter and milk should be at room temperature..
- Video Recipe - https://youtu.be/vqlPohta-Qc.
Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe, Learn how to make Eggless Marble Cake (absolutely This Eggless Marble Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Eggless marble cake is quite similar to sponge cake. We just add alternate layers of vanilla and cocoa batter.