Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 1.1/2 cup of refined flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 2 tsp of coca powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Sieve refined flour,salt,sugar, baking powder and soda.
- Mix well oil, Lukewarm milk.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Divide it in 2 portions.
- 1of part mix coffee and coca powder.
- Mix properly.
- Take a mould &grease it.
- Take same size of 2 spoons.
- Firstly pour plain batter then chocolate repeat it half tin.
- Then take a toothpick lightly cut in 4 portion(only upper layer).
- Then more 4.
- Bake it in 170*for 30 mnts...
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.