Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cream Cheese Lemon Pound Cake.
You can have Cream Cheese Lemon Pound Cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Lemon Pound Cake
- It's of Cake.
- Prepare 3 stick of Softened butter(1 and 1/2 cup).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of Glaze.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Glaze.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon extract.
Cream Cheese Lemon Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 325. Grease & flour bundt pan with shortening or butter. Place to the side..
- Allow butter, cream cheese, and eggs to come to room temperature. **Cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar till smooth and fluffy**.
- Add in eggs one at a time. Add in lemon juice and extract..
- Mix in Flour and vanilla extract just until combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!!.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. *Ovens vary*.
- For Glaze: whisk together powdered sugar, lemon juice, extract, and milk. Allow cake to cool, then drizzle glaze over cake....