Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Plain vanilla cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Check Out Vanilla Pound Cake on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
With a commitment to hand-made bakes in small quantities, using fresh produce, wholesome ingredients and no artificial preservatives, we take time to perfect our recipes, and love sharing our delicious cakes and bakes with others. I adjusted these quantities slightly to achieve the texture I was looking for. I used half a cup less sugar and a fourth cup less flour. You can cook Plain vanilla cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plain vanilla cake
- You need of All purpose flour 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's of Milk 4tbsp.
- Prepare of 4 eggs.
- Prepare of 2/3 cup sugar.
- You need of 1/4 cup oil.
- It's of Vanilla essence 1 tsp.
- It's of pinch of salt.
Beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles fine. This cake is moist, dense and above all delicious! It was perfect for a cookies n cream cake. I will definitely make this again!
Plain vanilla cake step by step
- Separate egg yolk and egg white..
- In egg yolk add milk, 1/3 cup sugar, vanilla essence, oil and mix it well..
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and add this dry ingredients in a wet mixture.
- Beat the egg white until it turn into a creamy mixture, add 1/3 cup sugar into it and beat more.
- Add the egg mixtures into an already prepared mixture and mix it smoothly with spatula.
- Bake it for 25-30 min in a already preheated cauldron on a medium flame.
- Check the cake by placing toothpick in the cake,if it come out clean than it means it is cooked than place it on countertop for few minutes than add your favorite frosting and serve it.
This vanilla cake recipe is so easy to make, feel free to go big on the decoration. A simple dusting of icing sugar or edible flowers are our go-to options. A simple vanilla cake recipe is one of those cakes that won't ever let you down. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla essence.